Do you run a website? You should probably be thinking about investing in SEO marketing. If you are still on the fence about whether search engine optimization and SEO marketing can do great things for your search engine rankings, here are a few facts that you need to know to convince you to invest today.
1. Between about 70 and 80 percent of internet search engine users claim that they pay absolutely no attention to sponsored results. Instead of clicking on sponsored results, the vast majority of users instead choose organic results. Investing in the search engine optimization that will get your website higher up in these results is one of the best things that you can do to increase the traffic of your website.
2. A little bit more than 90 percent of online adults in the United States perform at least one search per day and most of those people conduct more than one. Trying to get your website towards the top of more of those searches can only help your website in the long run.
3. Did you know that Google receives between 65 and 70 percent of the Internet search engine market share? This is one of the main reasons that you should make sure that your website is doing the things that Google sees as important for ranking your site as highly in a search page as possible.
4. Over half, 58 percent to be exact, of consumers start researching a product or service by using a search engine. Many companies might believe that people check the site that is selling the products they are interested in though only about 24 percent visit company websites and those who inquire via social media platforms is only about 18 percent.
5. As of the year 2012 over 70 million users shop using a mobile device such as a cellphone or tablet computer. This number does not look like it will be decreasing any time soon and is one of the main reasons that you should be investing in the best responsive web design to make sure that your website looks great on any and all devices.